Thursday, June 9, 2011

Introducing...me!

After conducting an "interest poll" of my Facebook friends and receiving 7 whole responses, I have come to the conclusion that the ability to entertain only 7 people would be worth the time of posting stuff now 'n then.  Not to be arrogant, although I know that's precisely how it sounds, I've been longing for a place to vent, ramble, and expostulate nerdily at random will...so won't you be my blog neighbor?  Posting will range from the potentially intelligent to the insanely bizarre to the completely incomprehensible, so...something for everyone!  Yay!!!

As a random introductory measure, here's a picture of legs...and feet:


These are my uncle's and sister's legs 'n feet...and my legs and feet!  If someone could take over the world with legs and feet, we'd be doin' it right now!

So more specifically about me: I'm a Texas gal, born and raised in the country like a non-cash crop, with a predilection for the civilization of the city.  My passions are for music in general, singing, writing, waterfalls, green and growing things (excluding algaes and molds), sci-fi, history, travelling, and finding "the love" I was brainwashed into believing was out there due to watching too many Disney films as a child.  Am finishing up a Bachelor of English degree and hope to find some semblance of money-earning work in the writing or editing field...initially began my college career a hades of a long time ago as a vocal performance major.  In my ignorance I actually believed somebody would want to pay me to do what I loved most...imagine that!  I have parents, siblings, aunts 'n uncles, and nieces 'n a nephew.  I have no pets except for that theoretical goldfish I'd like to see sitting on my countertop...am not anti-pet, I simply can't afford the pet deposit required by the apartment complex people.

And now that introductions have been made, attention must be returned to subduing the world through podiatric applications...there's bound to be something to the idea!





2 comments:

  1. About time, girl! The title, while cool, is hard for me to say out loud. HA HA!!

    HOLLAH!

    ReplyDelete